From scary to family fun here are the best things to do on Halloween!!!
The number one scary escape room to play in Las Vegas for Halloween is the Third Gate Hotel Escape. A scary escape game in a haunted hotel! The live actor is frightening! It’s so much fun you’ll want to play it twice!
Another Halloween scary things to do in Las Vegas during the month of October (and beyond) is to play The Cabin and The Shed as a two hour game! It’s not as scary as Third Gate Hotel but perfect for those who want to creep through a forest, break into the cabin of a serial killer, escape before he arrives back home (no live actor) hide in his shed, escape through secret passages and hang out in a grave yard. A two hour five star escape game you will never forget!
Once you are finished playing you might want to play Red Riding Hood – creepy Las Vegas Halloween night fun! Did you know Red was a bit crazy? Or perhaps try our Halloween night escape room delight Chained!! Number One Escape Room is five star as well as our second location Third Gate Escape!
Hopefully, our new room Witch House, will be ready to play! Witch House is a magical immersive escape room in Las Vegas that is perfect for family Halloween fun!
And if you are really brave, play LOCKED IN ALL NIGHT on Halloween night??
1. Peppermill for breakfast +1 (702) 735-4177 a Vegas local hangout. Huge portions. Super fun to go at 1am for bloody Mary’s and appetizers by the fire pit and watch the crazy scene.
2. Blackout for lunch +1 (702) 960-4000 fun before an escape room or haunted house after. The food is great. Martinis in the dark.
3. PIEROS ITALIAN CUISINE for dinner +1 (702) 369-2305 the Mob ate here…Casino was filmed here. Make sure to hang out at the bar after to hear the local gossip stories.
4. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: amazing zoo hidden in the backyard of the casino. Great afternoon…Paint with the dolphins. Super close up with the animals
5. Zombie Burlesque just crazy
6. Locked in All Night escape room from midnight to dawn at NumberOneEscapeRoom.com +1 (702) 528-1459 or play Seven deadly sins 2 hour game! Why pay for a hotel when you can checkin and play games all night. They say Friday and Saturday night but if your nice they will do it just about any night!
7. Hyper Exports Arena (702) 723-2355 so much fun. Great day fun.
8. Hugo’s Cellar at the Four Queens the side table salad is amazing…the food excellent…OLD VEGAS then hit Fremont Street and see the wild side of Vegas
9. Las Vegas North Premium Outlet Mall … designer! 175 stores such as Burberry, Yurman, Jimmy Choo, Lululemon, Saks..
10. Ride all the roller coasters in Vegas and then go play Saw Escape Room
11. Rose, Rabbit Lie at Cosmopolitan. It’s full on Vegas with entertainment and fine dining.
12. 3:00 lunch at Lago overlooking the fountain show at Bellagio. Wait for the tables it’s worth it. Stay for at least two hours
13. Cirque du Soleil Zumanity not for kids.
14. The Cabin escape room by far the most exciting escape room in Vegas. Five star excitement. Book ahead they book out fast. Play Red Also if you can it’s creepy 702-528-1459
15. 702-WEDDING drive through wedding. Then go on your honey moon to PARIS hotel.. climb to the top of Eiffel Tower and have dinner at Eiffel then ride the Gondolas next door at Venetian…finish up at Minus5 ice bar for an experience you will not forget.
Team Building Events Looking for something interesting for a team building exercise? Check out 14 team building ideas from Lets Roam.
Bigfoot was recently seen crossing the Las Vegas strip. Harrison Beach is the world’s most famous Bigfoot researcher in the world and has several secret animal habitats in the Las Vegas area. You and your team have stumbled across one of his containment centers. Come check out our newest escape room!