1. Peppermill for breakfast +1 (702) 735-4177 a Vegas local hangout. Huge portions. Super fun to go at 1am for bloody Mary’s and appetizers by the fire pit and watch the crazy scene.
2. Blackout for lunch +1 (702) 960-4000 fun before an escape room or haunted house after. The food is great. Martinis in the dark.
3. PIEROS ITALIAN CUISINE for dinner +1 (702) 369-2305 the Mob ate here…Casino was filmed here. Make sure to hang out at the bar after to hear the local gossip stories.
4. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: amazing zoo hidden in the backyard of the casino. Great afternoon…Paint with the dolphins. Super close up with the animals
5. Zombie Burlesque just crazy
6. Locked in All Night escape room from midnight to dawn at NumberOneEscapeRoom.com +1 (702) 528-1459 or play Seven deadly sins 2 hour game! Why pay for a hotel when you can checkin and play games all night. They say Friday and Saturday night but if your nice they will do it just about any night!
7. Hyper Exports Arena (702) 723-2355 so much fun. Great day fun.
8. Hugo’s Cellar at the Four Queens the side table salad is amazing…the food excellent…OLD VEGAS then hit Fremont Street and see the wild side of Vegas
9. Las Vegas North Premium Outlet Mall … designer! 175 stores such as Burberry, Yurman, Jimmy Choo, Lululemon, Saks..
10. Ride all the roller coasters in Vegas and then go play Saw Escape Room
11. Rose, Rabbit Lie at Cosmopolitan. It’s full on Vegas with entertainment and fine dining.
12. 3:00 lunch at Lago overlooking the fountain show at Bellagio. Wait for the tables it’s worth it. Stay for at least two hours
13. Cirque du Soleil Zumanity not for kids.
14. The Cabin escape room by far the most exciting escape room in Vegas. Five star excitement. Book ahead they book out fast. Play Red Also if you can it’s creepy 702-528-1459
15. 702-WEDDING drive through wedding. Then go on your honey moon to PARIS hotel.. climb to the top of Eiffel Tower and have dinner at Eiffel then ride the Gondolas next door at Venetian…finish up at Minus5 ice bar for an experience you will not forget.
Team Building Events Looking for something interesting for a team building exercise? Check out 14 team building ideas from Lets Roam.
Bigfoot was recently seen crossing the Las Vegas strip. Harrison Beach is the world’s most famous Bigfoot researcher in the world and has several secret animal habitats in the Las Vegas area. You and your team have stumbled across one of his containment centers. Come check out our newest escape room!
An innovative idea for your first date would be to go for an escape room date. The article will list down all the reasons why going for an escape room date is a perfect idea for a memorable first date.
The escape room fun began in early 2007 in Kyoto. After the massive hit of this adventure, it became a popular trend and got recognition in Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
Escape room offers the couple a chance to enjoy innovative, exciting, and new dating activity to enjoy. The trend is relatively new, especially in the Western world. People have no idea how thrilling and fun-filled experience an escape room date has to offer to the couples.
Whether you are on a casual date with someone new or it’s an old relationship, you can cherish the adventures the escape room offers with your partner. Read on to learn what the escape room is all about!
Going out for dinner and then a movie? Isn’t it repetitive and done all the time?
Where there is always room for such old-school dating ideas if you like something that is new and exciting, give escape room a trip. You can’t stay bored with an escape room date.
It is a good way to make a great first impression by introducing your date to something creative and unique for a change. The anticipation and fun begin even before you go an actual day, and it will surely impress your first date or a long-term lover. If you are looking to impress your date, you will surely wow them with this different date idea.
The date is such a unique bonding experience that it will leave great memories that you will cherish for a long time.
The process of finding your way through the escape room will leave room for plenty of exciting discussions after the date. This is one such experience that unlike most conventional dating ideas will stick around in your memories for a long time.
If there are special occasions, like a birthday or a holiday make the event thrilling by taking your date to the escape room. You are sure to impress your date, and if it is the first date, then you will be getting a call for a second date real soon.
This truly is an involving activity that brings feelings of thrill and excitement. You will feel your adrenaline pumping as you experience the escape room adventure with your date.
If it is not practical for you to take your first date on skydiving, you do not have much to worry as the escape room puzzles offer the same thrills of a dangerous activity – without having to worry about any real dangers.
This will assist to have a bonding with your date. When you experience the escape room together, you’ll feel like you’ve created a special connection with your date by going through the intense escape room activities.
Ever been to date and feel it is difficult to carry on a conversation? You do not need to worry about your chemistry with your date as the escape room will help you with that.
No need to think about what to say, or how to take your date further. The escape room is a fun activity that will bring your date closer to you from the very start without having to break any awkward first-date conversations.
You will get to know about each other personalities while you enjoy the activities of the escape room. You get the opportunity to break the ice and create an atmosphere of friendship and trust with your date. You will want to hang out after the escape room so that you can discuss the fun and thrills you had with your date in the escape room.
A good date is the one that is not necessarily remembered for the amount of money you spent, but the fun and thrills you had with your date. An escape room date is a perfect way to get great value for your spending.
You will have an exciting experience at a good cost, and you can plan well in advance for the date. While dinner dates can be hard on the pocket, with an escape room you know in advance the cost of the whole activity and can remain in your budget.
If you are with your long-term partner and are often stuck in conversations, this is the best place to boost your communication with your date. The escape room will shake up the routine ways you talk with your date as you both get to experience something you’ve never done before.
The game is an involving adventure where you and your date will have to work together to solve puzzles, figure out the dynamics of the room. Afterward, you will find communication easier with your long-term date.
A unique opportunity at escape rooms is to dress up and get your picture taken at the end.
Having a picture is a good idea to cherish these memories later. This will remind you of the good times you had with your date and will work to bring you and your date closer. You will end up asking for another date just by going through these pictures and remembering the good time you had on your date.
The room is design to be fun, engaging and offering a chance to enjoy your date. The best first dates are those where the couple can break the ice and have as much fun as possible, and the escape room is all about fun.
You will find new escape rooms around that offer plenty of adventures and fun. If you have a date, you should not waste time and go for this amazing experience that only the escape room can offer. Think something different and try not be traditional on your first date. Go for the Escape Room.
Number One Escape Room Las Vegas
1775 E Tropicana Ave #100, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA