CES and Number One Escape Room Pass Deal!
Yay! CES is back! The Number One Escape Room in Las Vegas is offering CES attendees 50% off and a free souvenir Vegas Escape room T-shirt (very high quality material).
CES VIP escape room packages start Thursday, January 5th thru Sunday, January 8th. CES INDUSTRY attendees will receive their VIP Package deal when showing their deluxe conference pass or exhibit plus pass or by using the booking code CES2023.
Number One Escape Room is listed as FIVE STARS across the board on sites such as YELP, Google, and Trip Advisor because of the unique and extravagant set designs. They have two locations with seven unusual games in total; The Cabin, The Shed, Witch House, Suzy’s Cell, and Red Riding Hood (a twisted bizarre take on the old time fairy tale) and The Third Gate Hotel (an eerie experience with a live actor). From the moment the doors open until you complete the room it’s immersive; and the level of technology is impressive! If you’ve never played an escape game you were in for a real treat. Brush off those brain cobwebs and get ready to immerse yourself in the game. Working together as a team is important but looking for hidden keys and clues alone is also part of the game. As soon as you enter the room, gather up everything in the room that you think is part of the puzzle. Make sure to tell and show your teammates what you have found. (There is nothing more annoying than looking for a key and your teammate has it in their pocket). If you get stumped on a game, the gamemaster (who is always watching you) will give you a clue to help you escape.
Just so you know you are not “locked” in a room. Exit access is as simple as opening the door and leaving. At Number One Escape Room the rooms are like walking onto a Hollywood set. In witch House, for example, you are truly in a Witches House that has exploded with spells and has a hocus-pocus magical feeling. The games are incredibly imaginative and once you figure out a game it leads to the next game. There are secret passages and hidden surprises that will take you away from hectic busy lifestyle and into a magical world of laughter and fun. When you and your friends are finished with a game, guaranteed you all will want to play another game. Escape Rooms are addictive.
Once you’ve played one, you’ll want to play more. Playing an immersive escape room can give you a real rush of adrenaline, and before you know it you’ll crave that feeling again, which is why booking multiple escape rooms on the same day is a great idea! But before you rush off to book your next adventure, there are a few things you should consider. Here’s everything you need to know to plan the ultimate day full of escape room fun!
First of all, did you know we offer a Back-to-Back discount? It’s a great way to get your escape room fix and save. The more games you play the less you pay. But we’re a pretty busy place, and our schedule tends to fill up quickly, especially on weekends, so you’ll have to plan ahead if you want to take advantage of the discount.
If you’re thinking about booking multiple escape rooms, then timing is everything. Not just with respect to our game schedule, but your own as well. Consider the time of day you’re coming: if you might be hungry or tired and need a break between games, consider how you might feel after your first game and whether or not you’ll need a breather. If you’re planning to play a horror-themed game, it may take some time for your heart rate to return to normal. Or maybe you want to ride the high and bounce from game to game. Either way, the time in between games and how you want to use it is definitely something you should consider when you’re booking multiple escape rooms.
Maximize your experience
One thing else to consider is what order you’ll play your games to maximize your experience. Some people prefer to start with an easier game and work their way up to a more challenging one. Some people like to ease into an adventure game before braving something horror-themed. Either way, choosing the sequence of your games is important to make sure that you are having the best time possible.
If we’ve convinced you to plan a day of escape rooms, then you can check out our online bookings at NumberOneEscapeRoom.com
From scary to family fun here are the best things to do on Halloween!!!
The number one scary escape room to play in Las Vegas for Halloween is the Third Gate Hotel Escape. A scary escape game in a haunted hotel! The live actor is frightening! It’s so much fun you’ll want to play it twice!
Another Halloween scary things to do in Las Vegas during the month of October (and beyond) is to play The Cabin and The Shed as a two hour game! It’s not as scary as Third Gate Hotel but perfect for those who want to creep through a forest, break into the cabin of a serial killer, escape before he arrives back home (no live actor) hide in his shed, escape through secret passages and hang out in a grave yard. A two hour five star escape game you will never forget!
Once you are finished playing you might want to play Red Riding Hood – creepy Las Vegas Halloween night fun! Did you know Red was a bit crazy? Or perhaps try our Halloween night escape room delight Chained!! Number One Escape Room is five star as well as our second location Third Gate Escape!
Hopefully, our new room Witch House, will be ready to play! Witch House is a magical immersive escape room in Las Vegas that is perfect for family Halloween fun!
And if you are really brave, play LOCKED IN ALL NIGHT on Halloween night??
1. Peppermill for breakfast +1 (702) 735-4177 a Vegas local hangout. Huge portions. Super fun to go at 1am for bloody Mary’s and appetizers by the fire pit and watch the crazy scene.
2. Blackout for lunch +1 (702) 960-4000 fun before an escape room or haunted house after. The food is great. Martinis in the dark.
3. PIEROS ITALIAN CUISINE for dinner +1 (702) 369-2305 the Mob ate here…Casino was filmed here. Make sure to hang out at the bar after to hear the local gossip stories.
4. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: amazing zoo hidden in the backyard of the casino. Great afternoon…Paint with the dolphins. Super close up with the animals
5. Zombie Burlesque just crazy
6. Locked in All Night escape room from midnight to dawn at NumberOneEscapeRoom.com +1 (702) 528-1459 or play Seven deadly sins 2 hour game! Why pay for a hotel when you can checkin and play games all night. They say Friday and Saturday night but if your nice they will do it just about any night!
7. Hyper Exports Arena (702) 723-2355 so much fun. Great day fun.
8. Hugo’s Cellar at the Four Queens the side table salad is amazing…the food excellent…OLD VEGAS then hit Fremont Street and see the wild side of Vegas
9. Las Vegas North Premium Outlet Mall … designer! 175 stores such as Burberry, Yurman, Jimmy Choo, Lululemon, Saks..
10. Ride all the roller coasters in Vegas and then go play Saw Escape Room
11. Rose, Rabbit Lie at Cosmopolitan. It’s full on Vegas with entertainment and fine dining.
12. 3:00 lunch at Lago overlooking the fountain show at Bellagio. Wait for the tables it’s worth it. Stay for at least two hours
13. Cirque du Soleil Zumanity not for kids.
14. The Cabin escape room by far the most exciting escape room in Vegas. Five star excitement. Book ahead they book out fast. Play Red Also if you can it’s creepy 702-528-1459
15. 702-WEDDING drive through wedding. Then go on your honey moon to PARIS hotel.. climb to the top of Eiffel Tower and have dinner at Eiffel then ride the Gondolas next door at Venetian…finish up at Minus5 ice bar for an experience you will not forget.
Team Building Events Looking for something interesting for a team building exercise? Check out 14 team building ideas from Lets Roam.