1. Peppermill for breakfast +1 (702) 735-4177 a Vegas local hangout. Huge portions. Super fun to go at 1am for bloody Mary’s and appetizers by the fire pit and watch the crazy scene.
2. Blackout for lunch +1 (702) 960-4000 fun before an escape room or haunted house after. The food is great. Martinis in the dark.
3. PIEROS ITALIAN CUISINE for dinner +1 (702) 369-2305 the Mob ate here…Casino was filmed here. Make sure to hang out at the bar after to hear the local gossip stories.
4. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: amazing zoo hidden in the backyard of the casino. Great afternoon…Paint with the dolphins. Super close up with the animals
5. Zombie Burlesque just crazy
6. Locked in All Night escape room from midnight to dawn at NumberOneEscapeRoom.com +1 (702) 528-1459 or play Seven deadly sins 2 hour game! Why pay for a hotel when you can checkin and play games all night. They say Friday and Saturday night but if your nice they will do it just about any night!
7. Hyper Exports Arena (702) 723-2355 so much fun. Great day fun.
8. Hugo’s Cellar at the Four Queens the side table salad is amazing…the food excellent…OLD VEGAS then hit Fremont Street and see the wild side of Vegas
9. Las Vegas North Premium Outlet Mall … designer! 175 stores such as Burberry, Yurman, Jimmy Choo, Lululemon, Saks..
10. Ride all the roller coasters in Vegas and then go play Saw Escape Room
11. Rose, Rabbit Lie at Cosmopolitan. It’s full on Vegas with entertainment and fine dining.
12. 3:00 lunch at Lago overlooking the fountain show at Bellagio. Wait for the tables it’s worth it. Stay for at least two hours
13. Cirque du Soleil Zumanity not for kids.
14. The Cabin escape room by far the most exciting escape room in Vegas. Five star excitement. Book ahead they book out fast. Play Red Also if you can it’s creepy 702-528-1459
15. 702-WEDDING drive through wedding. Then go on your honey moon to PARIS hotel.. climb to the top of Eiffel Tower and have dinner at Eiffel then ride the Gondolas next door at Venetian…finish up at Minus5 ice bar for an experience you will not forget.